If you are looking for Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) software for Sarbanes Oxley, Internal Audit or any other GRC requirement, nothing on the market today matches SOX Expert for its speed and ease of installation, simplicity of use, amazingly low cost and comprehensive GRC process management.
SOX Expert will provide:
- an overall profile of your organization’s controls
- the ability to track and summarize testing results & exceptions
- process risk mitigation analysis
- easily generated management reports
- integrated controls database and testing programs
- assurance that control samples tested cover the entire year
- dashboard testing progress on the fly
- the ability to track testing document requests
- intuitive remedial safeguards eliminate errors
Simply put, SOX Expert will solve your current GRC solution problems, eliminate any future recurrence of those problems and put you in a position of unparalleled clarity and control. And it will do this at a fraction of your current costs. Please explore the rest of our site and learn more about what SOX Expert can do for your organization.
FREE DEMO of SOX Expert software. Click PLAY button below.
1. Your CFO says your SOX Compliance costs are too high.
2. You use more than one software solution to manage your GRC compliance program.
3.You already use Microsoft Excel for your Risk Control Matrix and/or Control Testing.
4.Your Risk Control Matrix and Test Plans are separate documents that do not dynamically update each other for changes you make.
5.You spend more than 15 minutes each day or 1 hour per week generating management reports to monitor and summarize your controls testing.
6.Your current software is too hard to use or does not automatically produce the management reports you need.
7.You cannot easily explain to your external auditor how your controls have changed year over year.
8.Your software does not alert you to missing information or improper values.
9.Your software does not provide visual highlights for required and/or incomplete testing.
10.Your software does not provide you with an adequate top down control profile of your organization.